Money problem can start even before wedding vows are exchanged
Problem solving strategies;
- Be honest about your current financial situation. If things have bad or wrong continuing with your lavish and expensive lifestyle has to change.
- Don’t approach the subject in the heat of battle i.e don’t approach your partner when he/she is in a bad mood. Look for a convenient time when he/she is calm, sober to talk to, then you guys should talk things out.
- Know your partner well enough i.e the saver and spender among the both of you then you guys gonna know how to cut your expenses.
- Don’t hide your financial status, know your partner income and debt and bring your investment to the table.
- Don’t blame.
- Construct a joint budget that include saving
- Decide the person who will be responsible for paying monthly bills [preferably the men]
- Allow each person to have independence by settling aside money to be spent at his or her discretion
- Decide upon short term and long term goals. It’s OK to have individual goals but you should have family goals too
- Talk about caring for your parents as they age and how to appropriately plan for their financial needs if need
- Many relations cannot be evaluated in terms of money or gain, because some investments never make profit, but still they make us RICH
NOTE; This can only work for people in a long term and serious relationship not SEX game.
In conclusion, click here to read about communication problem in relationship