Believe me, when I say, this is one of the most beautiful and the perfect maxi dress you will see today.
If you have been following me for a while, you will know I am all about comfort when it comes to fashion, I may or may not be a fan of a maxi dress by the way.
Welcome back to my blog besties, I believe we all had an amazing week and cheers to the weekend.
P.S: If you have plans for the weekend, I don’t mind being included.
Maxi dress is a must-have in your wardrobe this season. From lightweight beach styles to formal occasions, a maxi dress is perfect for any occasion.
Maxi dress is an increasingly popular trend this season, it’s a wardrobe staple for every fashionable lady.
8 Reasons Why you Should own a Maxi Dress
1. They are comfortable (so comfy): Maxi Dress is light and breathable, it sits so well on your skin that you would be so comfortable in it.
2. They protect you from Sun: Throw on a maxi dress and you’re ready for the beach. They are cooler than shorts, not only are they lose and breezy, but a maxi dress can block UV rays. They are wearable sunscreen!
3. You don’t have to worry about matching outfits: Putting together outfits can seem very daunting and tiring sometimes, there are some days we don’t know what to wear, just put on a maxi dress and you are good to go.
They go with basic styling and accessories, so you don’t have to worry about your outfit clashing.
4. They are Versatile: You can wear a maxi dress to work, a wedding, a dinner date, brunch date, hangout out with friends, e.t.c.
A Maxi dress is like a blank canvas. Adding the right accessory can take you from the beach to the movie theater. Or change up your look by changing your shoes to fit each outing and occasion.
5. They are low maintenance: Most maxi dresses are made from light and breathable materials, which makes them very easy to wash and maintain. You don’t have to worry about dry-cleaning?
6. They are feminine: You know the popular saying, the way you dress is the way you’ll be addressed, It works best in this situation. Maxi dress has a way of elevating your look and making you look expensive and rich (it gives the rich aunty vibes, emi oga in the making)
7. No wardrobe malfunctions: Wearing a Maxi dress means you don’t have to worry about your shirt coming untucked, a button gap in your blouse, or anything riding up when you sit down, it’s got you covered.
A maxi dress is perfect for more conservative events (meeting the in-laws, or that fancy baby shower)
8. They are classic: Maxi dress dates back to the ’70s and they are not going out of style anytime soon. They are timeless and evergreen outfits( it’s never out of season)
Are you sure, you don’t want to own a maxi dress yet?
Today, I will be showing you how I styled this beautiful maxi dress I got from Bellagrace_fashion, an affordable luxury brand on Instagram that makes beautiful outfits, you can check them out HERE
I got this beautiful dress from bellagrace_fashion late last year (December 31st to be precise) and I have been looking for the perfect way to style it and I finally decided to style it in two different ways:
•With a Vintage Scarf
•Without a Vintage scarf
Which of the styling do you like better? Let me know in the comment section
In case you missed my last blog post where I styled a silk two-piece set, you can catch up HERE
Till next time, besties, don’t forget to follow me on Instagram HERE, I have styling videos you would love and enjoy there.