Hey besties, welcome to another style post. Today, I’ll be showing you how to wear orange and Green outfits, and it promises to be fun.
I always tell people, there’s no such thing as color blocking, or colors that don’t go anymore, every color goes and compliments each other, it all depends on how you pair it and style them.
As you all know, I’m the Queen of colors, there’s absolutely no color I can’t wear together, even colors you thought wouldn’t go together, I always make it work, and that’s one of my talents and superpower.
Never seen a color I can’t rock, and look good in
As I said earlier, I’ll be showing you how to wear orange and green and look gorgeous like I did, and will also share with you tips on how to wear bright colors and make them work, more like a checklist I know will work for you.
Tips for wearing two bright colors
1. When you want to wear two bright colors, make sure there’s a neutral color blending both colors. Like I did here, white is the neutral color blending both bright colors. Wearing a neutral color with two bright-colored outfits strikes a balance between the colors, and doesn’t make your outfit look too loud.
2. Make sure your bag or shoe (if you are carrying any) has one of the colors of your outfits. For example, here I’m wearing green pants, a white shirt, white sneakers, an orange hat, and an orange bag, that way each color complements the other.
Don’t let a color overshadow the other, I.e: strike a balance between both colors
3. Pick out your outfit ahead before the day you want to wear it, and if possible write them down so as not to forget.
4. Use a color formula, I.e: if you want to wear two bright colors together, lay the outfit down and see if your combination works
Orange > White > Orange > Green > White
Don’t put all the color on one side, and the other on the other side, mix and match the colors, so you don’t end up looking like a clown.
5. Be comfortable in your skin, don’t wear an outfit, you know you won’t be comfortable in, and don’t wear it because you saw it on someone.
If you are just starting out with wearing colored outfits, you can start by pairing bright and cool colors together, till you get comfortable with wearing colors.
6. Always ask people around you, how you look before stepping out, I don’t though because I’ll always pull it off, always but keep in mind there’s no such thing as color blocking.
7. Check online for inspiration, to see if the colors you want to pair rock, everything is on the internet.
8. Learn more about colors, and how they complement each other, you can wear 3 colors at a time, without a neutral color, and still find a balance.
I have an ebook on how you can wear colors with confidence, it is free, and you can get it HERE. I explained everything about color pairing, and colors you can wear together if you are just starting with colored outfits.
We’ve come to the end of this blog post, if you have any questions regarding color pairing, kindly drop them in the comment section, and I’ll be sure to give you a response, or you can send me a DM on Instagram HERE
In case you missed my last blog post, you can catch up HERE, where I shared how to wear Bubu/boubou dress
What color would you like to see me wear together, let me know in the comment section